Sunday, May 27, 2012

A Lurker in the Shadows exposure no. 9

Kiev 60 Arsat 80mm f2.8 FujiFilm Pro 400H Arista C-41 - Ever have the feeling you were being watched? I was shooting some interesting plants and when I reached down to pick up my light meter, I noticed this shady character peering at me from the shadows. I managed to quickly guess the exposure, focus and get this shot off, before he pulled his head to far in to get a good shot of his eye. We have seen more of these little guys roaming the yard this year, than in the past. I hope that bodes well for the cleanliness of our environment.

After Pestering this one with the camera for 3 more frames, we both went our separate ways. I suspect he was trying to pluck off some of the low hanging fruit from a nearby blackberry vine.

No comments:

Post a Comment